To show our sincerity, BEHALE has pledged to distribute an unprecedented 6% of annual turnover back into the African essential oil industry!
We have over 15 years of experience in the essential oil farming industry within Africa and many long-standing, faithful relationships with valuable farmers.
We believe in building long-term, symbiotic relationships with farmers to develop sustainability and trust.
Our goal is to uplift and support our warm African people and our beautiful land. Let’s join Africa together and be strong together!
We love Africa!
• Our company is based in Africa and an integral concern of ours is to give back to our native land.
• The African continent is magnificent with a diversity of culture, race, heritage, climate, and landscape. It is our home.
• We will continue our vital role of strategic and significant contribution back into the essential oil industry in the land we love.
• Over the last 15 years, we have invested countless hours of time in training farmers through an advisory role.
• We strive to help the people by providing employment, and, at the same time, we want to protect our land for generations to come.
• You can trust us to preserve the land and uplift our people while supplying pure organic oils to you!
To show our sincerity, Behale has pledged to distribute an unprecedented 6% of our annual net revenue back into the African Essential oil industry.
We are committed to uplift and support the essential and cold pressed oil industry.
Our efforts are directed at equipping, educating and financially supporting farmers. We partner with African farmers provide relief to them with a variety of assistance.
We are able to provide simple necessities such as drums and containers and labels. We try to lower costs for the farmer by collecting the oils directly on their farms or paying for transport to our facility.
A vital component to our success is to ensure the correct quality plant species from the commencement of a farming project; we do in-depth studies on plant ‘mother-crops’ to ensure that we provide the best quality of any particular crop.
We work hand in hand with the farmer to help them have a successful crop. When harvesting time approaches, we are able to do a ‘trial’ distillation and a full sample analysis to check the oil quality of the oil which enables us to make small changes to the crop, changes like more watering, more fertilizer or maybe a later season crop (full flower) to attain a better quality of oil before the full harvest.
We have over 15 years of experience in the essential oil farming industry in Africa and many long-standing, faithful relationships with our valuable farmers. We believe in building long-term relationships with a farmer to develop sustainability and trust.
We have long-term goals to create a well-trusted, sustainable and reliable essential oil company who gives back to the farmers.