What is BEHALE?
BEHALE is all about being Strong, Healthy, and Organic
Strong and Healthy.
Synonyms: Healthy, well, fit, in good health
Essential oils contribute to a healthy and strong lifestyle. As a team, we are moving towards a lifestyle promoting healthy living, turning towards healthy and natural options.
Our priorities are:
- 100% organic, 100% pure, traceability, high analytical levels, pre-packed oils for convenience.
- Small packs – Our oils are prepacked into 10ml and 30ml bottles with dropper caps. This is a small and manageable size, perfect for travel and home use.
- Traceability – We source our oils with 100% organic traceability. We deal directly with the farmers who grow the crops themselves.
- Quality control – All the oils coming in from various farms are checked by our quality control department. The color, odor, refractive index, optical rotation and specific gravity are checked and compared to an international specification. A gas chromatograph is also completed to ensure purity and quality standards are met. A full Safety Data Sheet can be provided with a full Certificate of Analysis. We have a retained sample library with previous batch retention samples.
- Our heritage is Africa – Our goal is to uplift and support the warm African people and our beautiful land.
Preserve the earth, help those in need, educate the less fortunate, share our privileges.
Join with farmers, share our knowledge, make amazing oils to share with the rest of the world.
Join Africa and be strong together
Offer a healthy option of 100% Natural Oils.
- We provide 100% certified organic oils direct from farms to the public.
- At BEHALE, we base our claims on factual and physical evidence through analytical methods and documented case studies, not unsubstantiated claims relating to spiritual attributes.
- We ensure that our oils are traceable from organic farming platforms. We place a high priority on the quality control of our oils.
- We have complete confidence that we are supplying quality oils, because of our extensive efforts in gathering and analyzing knowledge pertaining to our oils
- We want to leave our honest mark on our continent by supporting our farmers and offering our customers oils they can trust. We know our oils, we know our farms, and we are proud to offer them to other happy oilers.
Organic certification is a process for producers to be certified by an external and independent regulatory body.
The objectives are:
- Avoidance of synthetic chemical inputs (e.g. fertilizer, pesticides, antibiotics, food additives), irradiation, and the use of sewage sludge
- Avoidance of genetically modified seeds
- Use of farmland that has been free from prohibited chemical inputs for a minimum of 3 – 5 years
- Detailed GMP’s proving organic standards are maintained (audit trail)
- Strict physical separation of organic products from non-certified products
- Periodic on-site inspections.
Certified organic oils are not necessarily pesticide-free. Certain pesticides are allowed below minimum levels which are carefully monitored by the certification body.
100% Organic oils are classified as 100% natural oils. They are the highest grade of certification.
An Organic Certificate is proof that all criteria for organic restrictions have been met.
False claims and conflicting definitions for various grades of essential oils cause a lot of confusion in the market. Therapeutic / Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oils is a potentially misleading claim. No government agency or generally accepted organization “certifies” essential oils as “therapeutic grade,” “medicinal grade,” or “aromatherapy grade”. However, NOP is an accredited independent certification body that ensures the criteria for Organic Grade Oil has been met.